How to Join Corporate University Community Platform
To become CUCP Member, a company must:
- Comprise a corporate university, an academy, an institute or any other internal corporate educational structure, or a company that is creating such structure.
- Commit to CUCP Principles by:
• actively contributing in collective activities and exchanges;
• providing requisite information for the development of collaborative work; conscientiously abiding by CUCP’s terms and conditions that expressly forbid the issuance or promulgation of confidential material obtained from peers;
• displaying comprehension and respect for all Intellectual Property rights and parameters.
- Register the most senior authority in charge of the company’s corporate university or educational structure, as its first User in CUCP. This registration is mandatory. Additionally, each company may register other people, including its corporate university’s:
• members of Executive Staff engaged in strategic responsibilities;
• pedagogical Manager/s or Director of Programs;
• the Director of Communication;
• the Financial and Administrative Director;
• the International Director.
Note: CUCP membership excludes learning providers, consulting firms, consultants and vendors.
To Become CUCP User, an individual must:
- be employed by a Corporate University/ University / Academy/ Campus/Institute.
- have one of the following titles or functions in the internal educational structure or corporate university:
· Executive Director, Head of Corporate University
· Members of Executive Staff, program directors
· Member of pedagogical Staff
· Director of Communication
· Financial and Administrative Director
· International Director.
To join CUCP, click HERE to fill in the form of Request for Registration. The CUCP team will analyze it and reply in a short delay.
For further information about CUCP, you could write to the CUCP Team through email@example.com.