the Corporate University Community Platform
With CUCP, you can position and compare your projects, activities and structures, as well as to orient your strategic, operational and tactical decisions to enhance global performance of your Corporate University / Academy / Campus/ Institute
- by connecting with your real peers wherever they are on the planet, by learning from their experiences and by discussing your ‘burning issues’ through unique contact with them;
- by obtaining and providing mutual support in a private and exclusive professional network, without consultants or salesmen of any kind;
- by sharing relevant information, learning and change management best practices, ideas, success stories, and more in meaningful ways like information on what’s happening in the corporate university sector;
- by accessing and contributing to a unique knowledge base on corporate universities, comprised of corporate university management tools, scientific papers, whitepapers, bibliographies, press articles, and also community-generated web content, such as multimedia content from the best learning media, aggregated into a searchable activity feed;
- by getting access to the 15 years of experience and recognized global expertise on the Corporate University field of the GlobalCCU team!
Our intuitive and easy-to-use interface platform created and operated by Collaborne provides for zero-training deployments which accelerate adoption and time-to-value for the community.
Be sure that we ensures that the guidelines of the governance are respected and give you the security and freedom you need to work efficiently on CUCP!
CUCP membership excludes learning providers and consultants, in order to avoid any commercial pressure on its members.
What can you get at CUCP?
- A directory of your peers with their bio, photo, the name and activity sector of their company, their address, city, country, email address, phone number
- A “public” stream for exchanging with all members
- A private stream for exchanging with one or several members only
- A Corporate University Presentation group where members post documents on their educational structure. It is a unique space for benchmarking in a secure space
- Other groups, either “public” groups like Ideas and brainstorming, or private groups like the European Club of Corporate Universities, ECCU which have its hidden platform in CUCP for preparing its face-to-face meetings.
- A library where you can find and post documents, articles, multimedia supports… on:
- Corporate University concept
- Corporate University management
- Learning contents
- Learning methods and tools
- Learning technologies
If you want to be part of this globalcommunity, please fill in out the registration form!
DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.
The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 1st Webinar on the lessons learnt from the GlobalCCU Awards 2013 28 May 2013 :
DAU, Defense Acquisition University (USA) presented by CHRISTOPHER R. HARDY, Ph.D. Director of the Global Learning and Technology Center of the Defense Acquisition University (DAU). facilitated by two experts of Corporate Universities: Annick Renaud-Coulon, Chairman of GlobalCCU, and Jean Pfeifer, GlobalCCU Advisory Board Member.
- The 3rd Corporate Universities & Ac@demies Summit
July 2-3-4, 2013, Brussels, Belgium MORE >
- GlobalCCU Awards Ceremony:
13 March 2013 at Microsoft France Headquarters
in Paris, France MORE >
- Launch of CUCP at Groupama: March 2010
- GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Comprehending Corporate Universities
in major media coverage
Universidades Corporativas: la sala de clases al interior de la empresa
July 2011 More >
Cuando la empresa es la mejor universidad
May 2011 More >
Las Universidades Corporativas son la encargadas de acompañar los cambios
May 2011 More >
Learning on the job
24 october 2010 More >
20 september 2010 More >
L'università in proprio conquista le imprese
15 september 2010 More >