Annick Renaud-Coulon's Biography
A never ending story with Corporate Universities Worldwide Expert on Corporate Universities
Founder and Chairman of GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, CUCP (Corporate University Community Platform)
Founder and President of ECCU, the European Club of Corporate Universities
Advisory Board Member of the CLO Summit India
- In 2000-2001, she conducted an extensive survey on Corporate Universities, entitled: "Corporate Universities, Corporate institutes, inter-national comparison and evaluation». A first for the industry, Annick's work culminated in an depth-study that presented the phenome-non of corporate universities from around the world: a 800 pages book in 3 volumes, presenting 75 monographs on 4 continents, on which she worked for a year and a half full time, travelling around the world to visit numerous corporate universities in United-States, Canada, India, South Korea, China, Europe…
- In 2002, she launched ECCU, The European Club of Corporate Universities, www.europeancorporateuniversities.com bringing together Corporate University professionals in a convivial and efficient network, enabling them to:
- develop fruitful and meaningful interchanges with other members,
- strengthen the identity of their job and internal educational organization,
- question their own strategies and develop them in line with the demands and concerns of contemporary society,
- innovate and optimize their resource management,
- and continue creating value in their organization.
- In May 2002, based on her research, she developed a concept of Corporate Universities of new generation that she presented in her book entitled: "Universités d'entreprise, Vers une mondialisation de l'intelligence". Pearson Education, Village Mondial Editions.
- In 2005, with a handful of Corporate University Directors coming from Brazil, USA, Spain and France, she launched GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, www.globalccu.com—with the aim to:
- Connect Directors of Corporate Universities through a global network to learn from one another
- Provide opportunities for saving time and money for Members in piloting, leading, revitalising or creating their Corporate Uni-versity
- Contribute to a corpus of knowledge on Corporate Universities for immediate use by Members
- Foster the respect of diversity in existing Corporate University worldwide models in order to highlight different learning ways, aid Corporate Universities to adapt to and within different cultures
- Position the Corporate University phenomenon in the life-long educational chain and develop new avenues towards cooperative learning and social responsibility.
- In 2008, she organized the 2008 GlobalCCU Forum, the first truly global event on Corporate Universities in France at Campus Veolia Envi-ronnement, and at the Sorbonne University in Paris gathering around the theme: Make your Corporate University a lever of your Corporate Responsibility. The seminar was supported by the United Nations Global Compact in New York. For this event she written her latest book entitled: "Corporate Universities, a lever of Corporate Responsibility", Global CCU Publisher, 2008, in which she presents her business case on corporate social responsibility through Corporate learning.
- In 2010, she has taken the challenge to launch CUCP, the Corporate University Community Platform. Her ambition was to enable execu-tives of corporate universities to collaborate effectively at a distance with their peers worldwide; - to help one another, to create knowledge together, to exchange best practices, to access a knowledge centre that is rich in content and alive, as well as to innovate in different aspects, including management of resources and project scale. Her ambition is also to advance the profession towards more stra-tegic responsibilities and visibility. www.corporateuniversityplatform.com
- In 2012, she launches the GlobalCCU Awards
- Annick Renaud-Coulon is regularly invited as a keynote speaker in conferences at numerous international events on corporate universi-ties and learning, namely: the Global Corporate University Week in June 2002 at Euro Disney in France; in November 2003 and November 2004 at Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida; in April 2003 in Amsterdam. She ran a session at the WACUC meeting in January 2005, in Wash-ington DC; at the Symposium of the Presidents of The University of Québec in Montréal in October 2005; at the European Club for Human Resources seminar in June 2008 in Malta; at the Conference organised by the Algerian Government in November 2005 in Oran to introduce the concept of Corporate Universities in the energy sector; in November 2010 at the CLO Summit India in Mumbai; in February 2011 at the Evolving CU Forum in London, at the Corporate Universities and Ac@demies Summit in Paris, etc.
- She participated in the creation of CUBIC Awards (Corporate University Best In Class) in United-States, to honor, recognise and promote corporate universities that presented best practices in the world and was part of the board of juries (the only non-American member) from 2002 to 2004.
- She participated in the writing of two American collective books under the direction of Mark Allen: "The Next Generation of Corporate Universities" (Pfeiffer - 2007) and the "Handbook of Corporate Universities", Amacom Press, May 2002. She also participated in an article edited by McGee, Philip (2006) in The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning. Corporate Universities: Competitors or Collaborators?
- She privately counsels organisations ascribed with the design and construction of their corporate university or with to re-dynamization of their corporate university.
- She began her professional life in the industrial sector as a training manager. She was visitor professor at Senghor University of Alexandria in Egypt, from 1993 to 1996.
- Annick Renaud-Coulon received the National Order of Merit at the rank of Knight, on 18 September, 2008. She received her decoration from Mr. Belloc, Advisor to the French President, at a private ceremony held at The Senate in Paris. The honour is given in recognition of Annick's passionate work within the field of Corporate Education.
DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.
The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 1st Webinar on the lessons learnt from the GlobalCCU Awards 2013 28 May 2013 :
DAU, Defense Acquisition University (USA) presented by CHRISTOPHER R. HARDY, Ph.D. Director of the Global Learning and Technology Center of the Defense Acquisition University (DAU). facilitated by two experts of Corporate Universities: Annick Renaud-Coulon, Chairman of GlobalCCU, and Jean Pfeifer, GlobalCCU Advisory Board Member.
- The 3rd Corporate Universities & Ac@demies Summit
July 2-3-4, 2013, Brussels, Belgium MORE >
- GlobalCCU Awards Ceremony:
13 March 2013 at Microsoft France Headquarters
in Paris, France MORE >
- Launch of CUCP at Groupama: March 2010
- GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Comprehending Corporate Universities
in major media coverage
Universidades Corporativas: la sala de clases al interior de la empresa
July 2011 More >
Cuando la empresa es la mejor universidad
May 2011 More >
Las Universidades Corporativas son la encargadas de acompañar los cambios
May 2011 More >
Learning on the job
24 october 2010 More >
20 september 2010 More >
L'università in proprio conquista le imprese
15 september 2010 More >