Submissions for the 2021 GlobalCCU Awards
are now closed!
Every two years, GlobalCCU is pleased to present the prestigious GlobalCCU Awards that recognise the very best Corporate Universities / Academies / Centres of Excellence at the global scale that create strategic value for People, Business and Society.
Beginning in 2013, the GlobalCCU Awards are the only truly worldwide Awards contest in the Corporate University field. DAU, Defense Acquisition University (USA) won the Best overall Gold Award in 2013, UniBB - Banco do Brasil in 2015, Unibrad - Bradesco (Brasil) 2017 and PT Telkom (Indonesia) in 2019.
Despite the pandemic crisis and travel restrictions, GlobalCCU has decided to open this famous contest to support Corporate Universities, giving vital opportunities to continue to collaborate and exchange ideas and help to prepare for a brighter picture of the creation of value of Corporate Universities for the time ahead.
However, while it is not possible to celebrate the outcomes of the worldwide contest in person in 2021 as we did in the past, we will be pleased to announce the Award winners on 31 March 2021 and will keep you posted regarding the organisation of the event. Please check our website regularly for updates.
Win and receive a host of TANGIBLE ADVANTAGES
- Recognition at the 2021 GlobalCCU Awards event announcing the outcomes of the contest
- A stunning engraved trophy
- Feedback on your winning application from the judges
- A GlobalCCU press release announcing the winners translated in English, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Indonesian, Italian, French, German, Russian, Spanish and Turkish, sent to journalists in twelve major countries in the world
- The 2021 GlobalCCU Awards winner digital logo that you may use in any way you wish
- Recognition on the GlobalCCU website and the GlobalCCU Platform
- Recognition on LinkedIn and Twitter
Select your 2021 GlobalCCU Awards categories:
- 1. Best Corporate University - Overall
- 2. Best Corporate University - Business impact & agility in uncertainty
- 3. Best Corporate University - Culture & technologies
- 4. Best Corporate University - Corporate Responsibility & soft power
- 5. Best Corporate University - Branding & durability
If you apply for Category 1 ‘Best Overall’, you are obliged to apply for the other four categories.
Please note: Previous Best Overall Corporate University Gold Award winners cannot submit for this category again for the two awards contests following their recognition.
Submit to win a 2021 GlobalCCU Award (deadline 19 February 2021)
- 1 - Check your eligibility
Corporate Universities, Academies and L&D Structures are allowed to enter. Those which provide and sell learning services to external stakeholders (such as clients, suppliers, etc.) in addition to their internal mission, are eligible to apply; however, commercial organisations whose primary activity is to sell learning services to clients will not be considered as applicants.
- 2 - REGISTER NOW
- Note : It is important that the registration is done by the Corporate University Head / Executive Director / Dean and not by someone else in the Corporate University because the registration means that the signatory is empowered:
- to confirm the registration of your Company / Organisation / Institution to the GlobalCCU Awards 2021
- and to accept the GlobalCCU Awards general conditions, process, results and the decisions of the Advisory & Judging Committee.
- 3 - You will receive an invoice to pay your contribution to the contest costs:
- Package 1 (3 to 5 categories): 1 240 € (VAT excl.)
- Package 2 (1 or 2 categories): 820 € (VAT excl.)
- If you win an award, participation in the cost of the trophy = 550 € (VAT excl.) per trophy, including a highly secure box in wood for shipping, not included the transport costs from Paris to your location.
- 4 - Pay your invoice by bank transfer or by Paypal.
Please note there will be a 5% charge to use Paypal. Bank charges and change costs must be made at the sender’s expense. Applications without payment will not be processed. All payments must be processed by the application deadline.
No refund can be made and no cause of refund can be invoked.
- 5 - You will receive your login and password to logon to the GlobalCCU Awards Portal.
- 6 - Connect to your private and secure space in the GlobalCCU Awards Portal to work on and submit your application
Only the person who signed the registration form and, thereby, agreed to comply with the general conditions of use, can access this Portal. The login and password are linked to their professional email address. However, we recommend you create an award project team to prepare the answers to the questions and prepare the attachments required.
Submission of the application deadline: 19 February 2021, at 1 pm (France time)
- 7 - If you win an award, your trophy will be sent by courier. You will also receive the 2021 GlobalCCU Awards winner digital logo reserved for our winners.
2021 GlobalCCU Awards Journey
Applications are distributed to the different judges of the Advisory and Judging Committee by the president of the contest. Each application is handled by several judges for cross checking the assessments and avoiding iniquity.
A consolidation of the results is made among all the judges who deliberate and decide on the names of the winners from the list of the finalists. In case of conflict, it is the president of the A&J Committee, and the representatives of the previous Best overall awards winners, who make the final decision.
Announcement of the Winners
We will be pleased to announce the Award winners on 31 March 2021 and will keep you posted regarding the organisation, here and in the GlobalCCU Awards Portal.
We are looking for dynamic Partners to support us in organising a prestigious event for our GlobalCCU winners and participants from around the world.
Please contact us to discuss how we can collaborate together at: email@example.com
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, is…
… the aggregator of Corporate Universities on a global scale! The unique global organisation highlighting and gathering Corporate University professionals worldwide, and shaping the Corporate University profession through GlobalCCU CU Certification and the GlobalCCU Forum and Awards.
Our focus is to provide:
Join your peers from more than 50 countries today in our complementary global community, the GlobalCCU Platform.
Click here to REGISTER for FREE!
- HR Partner, Russia, September 2020
- 10 August 2018
E-learn.magazine (USA) published an in depth interview with Annick Renaud-Coulon. She shares her views on how Corporate Universities can successfully fulfill their role in the digital age. There’s a huge future ahead for corporate education. More >
- In the June/July issue of Elearning! magazine, Annick Renaud-Coulon cites her expert opinion on the challenges affecting globalized Corporate Universities and on the impact of nationalist trends that cannot undermine them. More >
Great article in CLO Magazine about the Future of Corporate Universities in the Digital Disruption Age, by Annick Renaud-Coulon. More >
We happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc, feel free to email us at email@example.com
- 12 May 2020: Benchmarking webinar on Corporate Universities and social distancing, Challenges, Strategies and Takeaways! with Juliano Marcilio, HR Director of Bradesco, Brasil and Annick Renaud-Coulon
- 21 April 2020: Corporate University brand assessment and development webinar presented by Annick Renaud-Coulon
« Thanks for hosting a wonderful session on branding. This session gave us a chance to see how other corporate universities have approached it. It was very interesting to see branding examples around the world. »
« Great session! We got good insights for Corporate University branding aspects. »
« A benchmarking for branding, learning from what others are doing and elements of branding well explained. »
« We were heavily internally focused. This webinar opened up our minds. Thank u. »
« I've got useful tips and insight as well. »
« Lot of insights to brand our corporate university. Thanks a lot. »
- DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner 2013, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 2013 GlobalCCU Awards ceremony held at the Microsoft HQ in Paris, highlighted winners from outstanding Corporate Universities from five continents.
GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Hugo Pena Brandão, Executive Manager of Banco do Brasil Corporate University (UniBB) welcomed Annick Renaud-Coulon in Brasilia on 17 and 18 March 2016 for filming video lessons for the UniBB Portal.