The GlobalCCU Awards
The GlobalCCU Awards recognize the very best
Corporate Universities / Academies / Learning & Development
structures at the global scale that create strategic value
for People, Business and Society.
Their ambitions and purpose
- Reward Corporate Universities which have performed at the highest level of excellence and have realized great advancements in and for the profession.
- Allow Corporate University Professionals to discover new practices from their peers around the world and from other cultures through a relevant and periodic global benchmarking to maximize their own performance within their organization.
- Help organisations to optimize the innovation and the governance of their Corporate University, while respecting the cultures of learning in which they operate by meaningful comparisons and new horizons.
- Participate actively in the branding of Corporate University winners, and consequently the Corporate Brand and the Employer Brand of their organization.
- Shape the future of the profession by positioning Corporate Universities as a strategic and operational lever to help implement business strategies, to embody the identity, the culture and the brand of the organization in all its internal and external stakeholders.
- Promote the important role played by Corporate Universities in Corporate social and environmental responsibilities of their organisation.
The Advisory and Judging Committee
The GlobalCCU Awards were founded by Annick Renaud-Coulon, Chairman of GlobalCCU with the strong support of the Advisory and Judging Committee who all are Corporate University Professionals selected with respect to their high expertise in the field of Learning and Development and Corporate Universities from all continents.
Who is eligible for applying?
Corporate Universities, Academies, Campus, Institutes are first eligible. Those of them which provide & sell learning services to external stakeholders (such as clients, suppliers...) in addition to their internal mission, are eligible for application; however, commercial organizations which primary activity is to sell learning services to clients will not be considered as applicants.
The GlobalCCU Awards Principles of action
- GlobalCCU Awards principles of action are aligned on the GlobalCCU principles of action:
- Beyond borders, beyond culture, beyond continents.
- Co-researching, co-creating and sharing knowledge.
- Commitment to contribute, to exchange experiences and actively help one another.
- Respect cultural diversity, uniqueness, and differences.
- Business ethics (mutual respect, confidentiality, loyalty and generosity).
- GlobalCCU Awards have specific principles of action:
- A global perspective including all characteristics whether Corporate Universities, Academies, Institutes are rich or poor, developed or not, belong to a multinational or small, private or public organization.
- Assessment criteria respecting cultural differences in management, leadership and learning ways.
- Enrichment of Corporate University Professionals on their practices, acknowledgment of the diversity of their strategic positioning and activities.
- Innovation and quality.
- Improvement of applicants and partners.
- Seriousness, conviviality and fun.
- GlobalCCU Awards have specific rules and guidelines:
- The GlobalCCU Awards does not disparage organisation or persons.
- The GlobalCCU Awards are open to organisations that commit to respect the GlobalCCU principles and guidelines.
- Commercial organisations which primary activity is to sell learning services to clients will not be considered as applicants.
- The GlobalCCU Awards are founded on the loyal declaration of applicants as well as on loyal testimonies from some of their Corporate University stakeholders.
- Winners commit to participate personally in the Ceremony and in the Benchmarking sessions as well as they commit to share their experience with other participants.
- The Corporate Universities of the A&J committee members may participate in the GlobalCCU Awards but the member cannot judge his / her own company.
- Best Overall Corporate University Gold Award winners cannot submit in the awards for the next two awards campaigns.
- The Media, financial and operational partners have no authority over the decision making process and results. They commit to share the vision and founding principles of the GlobalCCU awards.
What about the Advisory and Judging Committee Code of conduct?
- The Advisory & Judging Committee members are not paid to hold their role in order to respect the ethical basic rules in this kind of responsibilities.
- Judges commit to respect integrity and independence, diligence and impartiality, and the avoidance of impropriety or even its appearance. Judges undertake confidentiality concerning Jury deliberations. They have signed a NDA.
- They commit to pursue the GlobalCCU Awards guidelines which if not respected, will lead to the disqualification from the A&J Committee.
- They commit to participate actively in the process and not be sleeping partners. In case one of them would be out of the process, the president should be obliged to recruit another member to replace him or her.
How do we score the GlobalCCU Awards Applications?
- Applications are distributed to the different judges of the A&J Committee
- Each application is handled by several judges for crossing the assessments and avoiding iniquity.
- A pre-selection is done providing a list of finalists.
- A consolidation of the results is made among all the judges who deliberate and decide on the names of the winners on the list of the finalists. In case of conflict, it is the president of the A&J Committee who comes to the final decision.
How do we announce the name of the winners?
- The finalist list is announced 3 or 4 weeks before the Awards Ceremony where the names of the winners are released.
Company applicants are invited to participate in a part of the operational costs
GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, is…
… the aggregator of Corporate Universities on a global scale! The unique global organisation highlighting and gathering Corporate University professionals worldwide, and shaping the Corporate University profession through GlobalCCU CU Certification and the GlobalCCU Forum and Awards.
Our focus is to provide:
Join your peers from more than 50 countries today in our complementary global community, the GlobalCCU Platform.
Click here to REGISTER for FREE!
- HR Partner, Russia, September 2020
- 10 August 2018
E-learn.magazine (USA) published an in depth interview with Annick Renaud-Coulon. She shares her views on how Corporate Universities can successfully fulfill their role in the digital age. There’s a huge future ahead for corporate education. More >
- In the June/July issue of Elearning! magazine, Annick Renaud-Coulon cites her expert opinion on the challenges affecting globalized Corporate Universities and on the impact of nationalist trends that cannot undermine them. More >
Great article in CLO Magazine about the Future of Corporate Universities in the Digital Disruption Age, by Annick Renaud-Coulon. More >
We happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 May 2020: Benchmarking webinar on Corporate Universities and social distancing, Challenges, Strategies and Takeaways! with Juliano Marcilio, HR Director of Bradesco, Brasil and Annick Renaud-Coulon
- 21 April 2020: Corporate University brand assessment and development webinar presented by Annick Renaud-Coulon
« Thanks for hosting a wonderful session on branding. This session gave us a chance to see how other corporate universities have approached it. It was very interesting to see branding examples around the world. »
« Great session! We got good insights for Corporate University branding aspects. »
« A benchmarking for branding, learning from what others are doing and elements of branding well explained. »
« We were heavily internally focused. This webinar opened up our minds. Thank u. »
« I've got useful tips and insight as well. »
« Lot of insights to brand our corporate university. Thanks a lot. »
- DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner 2013, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 2013 GlobalCCU Awards ceremony held at the Microsoft HQ in Paris, highlighted winners from outstanding Corporate Universities from five continents.
GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Hugo Pena Brandão, Executive Manager of Banco do Brasil Corporate University (UniBB) welcomed Annick Renaud-Coulon in Brasilia on 17 and 18 March 2016 for filming video lessons for the UniBB Portal.