It has been my passion and work for almost 20 years to gather together Corporate University professionals from across the world and ultimately helping to shape the future of our profession. GlobalCCU is truly the unique global community of Corporate University peers, and our motto, beyond borders, beyond cultures, beyond continents, is as relevant today, if not more, as it was when it was first created.
The GlobalCCU services my team and I have worked hard to create aim to deliver maximum value added benefits with the purpose of encouraging peers to connect together (both physically and virtually), share, question, collaborate, innovate, challenge and learn from each other. My mission is to help them demonstrate their value to People, Business and Society.
Chairman of GlobalCCU
A lever of Corporate Responsibility
The book’s primary aim is to help companies understand how their corporate university can play an active part in using societal responsibility as a governance and management tool.
Corporate Universities have reached a critical point in their development. These self-appointed “universities” – educational structures within major private and public corporations – are spreading on a global scale. Their initial purpose was to provide employees with a broad range of skills and help companies implement their business strategies. Today, this original mission is still vitally important, but they cannot remain detached from the major issues and the guiding principles that govern contemporary society. Corporate Universities have become more influential and have branched out into other activities, one of which is extremely important – the development of Corporate Responsibility.
The laudable principles of Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainable Development, and Corporate Citizenship have been knitted together by ideologists, companies, international organizations, and civil society. However, these fine and intelligent principles are only worthy if they leave the drawing board! Corporate responsibility isn't something that can be bought in a supermarket – it has always been something that needs to be learnt and put into practice.
The author invites companies to make their Corporate University a lever of their corporate responsibility. It is not only a question of fashion or of image. It is a question of ethics. It is also a question of global regulation. It is urgent to help directors of education and sustainable development and social responsibility officers to work together, with internal and external stakeholders, in order to ensure that corporate responsibility becomes a true leadership tool.
GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, is…
- the aggregator of Corporate Universities on a global scale
- the observatory of the Corporate University Industry
- a factory for strategists
- a rewarding and highlighting organisation
- a membership organisation
Our ambition is to provide:
Join your peers from more than 50 countries today in our complementary global community, the GlobalCCU Platform.
Click here to REGISTER for FREE!
- 2021 GlobalCCU Award winners
- HR Partner, Russia, September 2020
- 10 August 2018
E-learn.magazine (USA) published an in depth interview with Annick Renaud-Coulon. She shares her views on how Corporate Universities can successfully fulfill their role in the digital age. There’s a huge future ahead for corporate education. More >
- In the June/July issue of Elearning! magazine, Annick Renaud-Coulon cites her expert opinion on the challenges affecting globalized Corporate Universities and on the impact of nationalist trends that cannot undermine them. More >
Great article in CLO Magazine about the Future of Corporate Universities in the Digital Disruption Age, by Annick Renaud-Coulon. More >
We happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2021 GlobalCCU e-Forum was a virtual event, due to the pandemic crisis, bringing together Award winners, VIPs, Partners and learning experts from 21 countries around the world. Russian Railways won the 2021 GlobalCCU Best overall Gold Award and 16 other impressive Corporate Universities were rewarded.
- 12 May 2020: Benchmarking webinar on Corporate Universities and social distancing, Challenges, Strategies and Takeaways! with Juliano Marcilio, HR Director of Bradesco, Brasil and Annick Renaud-Coulon
- 21 April 2020: Corporate University brand assessment and development webinar presented by Annick Renaud-Coulon
« Thanks for hosting a wonderful session on branding. This session gave us a chance to see how other corporate universities have approached it. It was very interesting to see branding examples around the world. »
« Great session! We got good insights for Corporate University branding aspects. »
« A benchmarking for branding, learning from what others are doing and elements of branding well explained. »
« We were heavily internally focused. This webinar opened up our minds. Thank u. »
« I've got useful tips and insight as well. »
« Lot of insights to brand our corporate university. Thanks a lot. »
- DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner 2013, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 2013 GlobalCCU Awards ceremony held at the Microsoft HQ in Paris, highlighted winners from outstanding Corporate Universities from five continents.
GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Hugo Pena Brandão, Executive Manager of Banco do Brasil Corporate University (UniBB) welcomed Annick Renaud-Coulon in Brasilia on 17 and 18 March 2016 for filming video lessons for the UniBB Portal.