A local group of corporate university executives who get together in face-to-face and online meetings, on a regular basis to benchmark, exchange best practices and learn from one another, create and spread knowledge, innovate and optimise their own added value.
What are the benefits of the Chapters for Members?
As a local community of peers working together on trust-based and mutual relationships, in a convivial, efficient and effective local face-to-face network, the Chapter Members are placed in the best situation to:
- develop fruitful and meaningful exchanges with their peers,
- innovate and optimise the management of their resources,
- question their own strategies and develop them in line with the demands and concerns of the business as well as of contemporary Society,
- provide continuing creative value in their organisation through corporate education,
- facilitate exchanges between Members from different cultures, and enable them to collaborate and experiment with new learning approaches, tools, and ways,
- strengthen the identity of their profession and the brand of their corporate university or similar educational structure.
As Members of GlobalCCU Platform, a global organization, the Corporate University Community Platform, the Chapter Members
- learn from the best in the Corporate University and learning industry everywhere in the world,
- collaborate in real-time and virtually with other members across the room and around the globe,
- have access to the GlobalCCU Platform premium services.
How does membership work?
- 4 Corporate University Meetings composed of a workshop + expert or philosopher’s lecture (duration of each Corporate University Meeting: 6 hours).
- A 2-Day annual seminar prepared by 3 or 4 groups of members during 6 months.
- The Chapter Online on GlobalCCU Platform, the GlobalCCU social network, in a private working group.
Members commit to honour the GlobalCCU guiding principles:
- Co-researching, co-creating and sharing knowledge.
- Commitment to contribute, to exchange experiences and actively help one another.
- Respect cultural diversity, uniqueness, and differences.
- Business ethics (mutual respect, confidentiality, loyalty and generosity).
Where do the meetings take place?
Because of the close and collaborative nature of a Chapter, meetings are always held at a member's facility. This allows the host to showcase their facility while affording other members the opportunity to experience a different perspective and benchmark. It also allows others in your office the unique opportunity to attend and broaden their view on Learning issues with no need for travel.
Who are the Chapters for?
Membership is open to people in charge of a corporate university, corporate academy, institute or similar educational structure.
Each company may assign two individual members as representatives of their GlobalCCU Chapter.
Only senior professionals are invited to join a GlobalCCU Chapter.
Note: Members may not be substituted or replaced by new or returning Members.
We specifically exclude consultants and other learning providers for avoiding pressures of the market on chapter members. However, the meeting task force and the chapter leader may, at their discretion, invite outside experts to participate in meetings, in order to provide both knowledge and inspiration.
Who runs a GlobalCCU Chapter?
Chapter leaders are recruited by GlobalCCU based on achievement, reputation and personality. All chapter leaders must have significant experience as a senior leader in Corporate Education. The Chapter can be led by a Company Member.
How are GlobalCCU Chapters linked with the GlobalCCU Community?
Creating GlobalCCU Chapters in different parts of the world permit the GlobalCCU network to enrich its activities, enlarge and improve the scale of exchanges for its members, and become an influential global corporate university network. Our strengths come from:
- The global dimension and the active contribution of its members.
- The ongoing innovation of our research and recommendations on future trends.
- The exchange between Chapters.
Chapters are managed locally by Chapter Leaders, with the ability to synchronise activities through the GlobalCCU Chapter coordinator at the head office. GlobalCCU identifies trains and supports Chapter Leaders in launching and implementing local Chapters by providing advice and tools, as well as content of Member's Files. After launching local or regional Chapters, GlobalCCU follows-up the each Chapter and aids them with:
- Content and presentations on a variety of topics.
- Advice on facilitation, branding, development, press relations.
- Relationships with other local and regional Chapters.
- Lectures and the speakers bureau resources.
- Annual visit from Annick Renaud-Coulon.
Start a GlobalCCU Chapter
Contact the GlobalCCU Chairman, Annick Renaud-Coulon, at email@example.com and explain the opportunity and motivation for forming a Chapter in your region or country.