A local group of corporate university executives who get together in face-to-face and online meetings, on a regular basis to benchmark, exchange best practices and learn from one another, create and spread knowledge, innovate and optimise their own added value.
What are the benefits of the Chapters for Members?
As a local community of peers working together on trust-based and mutual relationships, in a convivial, efficient and effective local face-to-face network, the Chapter Members are placed in the best situation to:
- develop fruitful and meaningful exchanges with their peers,
- innovate and optimise the management of their resources,
- question their own strategies and develop them in line with the demands and concerns of the business as well as of contemporary Society,
- provide continuing creative value in their organisation through corporate education,
- facilitate exchanges between Members from different cultures, and enable them to collaborate and experiment with new learning approaches, tools, and ways,
- strengthen the identity of their profession and the brand of their corporate university or similar educational structure.
As Members of GlobalCCU Platform, a global organization, the Corporate University Community Platform, the Chapter Members
- learn from the best in the Corporate University and learning industry everywhere in the world,
- collaborate in real-time and virtually with other members across the room and around the globe,
- have access to the GlobalCCU Platform premium services.
How does membership work?
- 4 Corporate University Meetings composed of a workshop + expert or philosopher’s lecture (duration of each Corporate University Meeting: 6 hours).
- A 2-Day annual seminar prepared by 3 or 4 groups of members during 6 months.
- The Chapter Online on GlobalCCU Platform, the GlobalCCU social network, in a private working group.
Members commit to honour the GlobalCCU guiding principles:
- Co-researching, co-creating and sharing knowledge.
- Commitment to contribute, to exchange experiences and actively help one another.
- Respect cultural diversity, uniqueness, and differences.
- Business ethics (mutual respect, confidentiality, loyalty and generosity).
Where do the meetings take place?
Because of the close and collaborative nature of a Chapter, meetings are always held at a member's facility. This allows the host to showcase their facility while affording other members the opportunity to experience a different perspective and benchmark. It also allows others in your office the unique opportunity to attend and broaden their view on Learning issues with no need for travel.
Who are the Chapters for?
Membership is open to people in charge of a corporate university, corporate academy, institute or similar educational structure.
Each company may assign two individual members as representatives of their GlobalCCU Chapter.
Only senior professionals are invited to join a GlobalCCU Chapter.
Note: Members may not be substituted or replaced by new or returning Members.
We specifically exclude consultants and other learning providers for avoiding pressures of the market on chapter members. However, the meeting task force and the chapter leader may, at their discretion, invite outside experts to participate in meetings, in order to provide both knowledge and inspiration.
Who runs a GlobalCCU Chapter?
Chapter leaders are recruited by GlobalCCU based on achievement, reputation and personality. All chapter leaders must have significant experience as a senior leader in Corporate Education. The Chapter can be led by a Company Member.
How are GlobalCCU Chapters linked with the GlobalCCU Community?
Creating GlobalCCU Chapters in different parts of the world permit the GlobalCCU network to enrich its activities, enlarge and improve the scale of exchanges for its members, and become an influential global corporate university network. Our strengths come from:
- The global dimension and the active contribution of its members.
- The ongoing innovation of our research and recommendations on future trends.
- The exchange between Chapters.
Chapters are managed locally by Chapter Leaders, with the ability to synchronise activities through the GlobalCCU Chapter coordinator at the head office. GlobalCCU identifies trains and supports Chapter Leaders in launching and implementing local Chapters by providing advice and tools, as well as content of Member's Files. After launching local or regional Chapters, GlobalCCU follows-up the each Chapter and aids them with:
- Content and presentations on a variety of topics.
- Advice on facilitation, branding, development, press relations.
- Relationships with other local and regional Chapters.
- Lectures and the speakers bureau resources.
- Annual visit from Annick Renaud-Coulon.
Start a GlobalCCU Chapter
Contact the GlobalCCU Chairman, Annick Renaud-Coulon, at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the opportunity and motivation for forming a Chapter in your region or country.
GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, is…
… the aggregator of Corporate Universities on a global scale! The unique global organisation highlighting and gathering Corporate University professionals worldwide, and shaping the Corporate University profession through GlobalCCU CU Certification and the GlobalCCU Forum and Awards.
Our focus is to provide:
Join your peers from more than 50 countries today in our complementary global community, the GlobalCCU Platform.
Click here to REGISTER for FREE!
- HR Partner, Russia, September 2020
- 10 August 2018
E-learn.magazine (USA) published an in depth interview with Annick Renaud-Coulon. She shares her views on how Corporate Universities can successfully fulfill their role in the digital age. There’s a huge future ahead for corporate education. More >
- In the June/July issue of Elearning! magazine, Annick Renaud-Coulon cites her expert opinion on the challenges affecting globalized Corporate Universities and on the impact of nationalist trends that cannot undermine them. More >
Great article in CLO Magazine about the Future of Corporate Universities in the Digital Disruption Age, by Annick Renaud-Coulon. More >
We happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc, feel free to email us at email@example.com
- 12 May 2020: Benchmarking webinar on Corporate Universities and social distancing, Challenges, Strategies and Takeaways! with Juliano Marcilio, HR Director of Bradesco, Brasil and Annick Renaud-Coulon
- 21 April 2020: Corporate University brand assessment and development webinar presented by Annick Renaud-Coulon
« Thanks for hosting a wonderful session on branding. This session gave us a chance to see how other corporate universities have approached it. It was very interesting to see branding examples around the world. »
« Great session! We got good insights for Corporate University branding aspects. »
« A benchmarking for branding, learning from what others are doing and elements of branding well explained. »
« We were heavily internally focused. This webinar opened up our minds. Thank u. »
« I've got useful tips and insight as well. »
« Lot of insights to brand our corporate university. Thanks a lot. »
- DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner 2013, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 2013 GlobalCCU Awards ceremony held at the Microsoft HQ in Paris, highlighted winners from outstanding Corporate Universities from five continents.
GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Hugo Pena Brandão, Executive Manager of Banco do Brasil Corporate University (UniBB) welcomed Annick Renaud-Coulon in Brasilia on 17 and 18 March 2016 for filming video lessons for the UniBB Portal.