Guides & Action Resources
GlobalCCU Guides & Action Resources
are both human supports and digital tools, to assess and develop
Corporate University practices on specific topics
The Guides & Action Resources focus on specific points of improvement in the pilotage of your Corporate University, which is different to the GlobalCCU CU Certification.
It is a collective project inside your Corporate University
- that mobilises team members around an important topic involving auto-assessments and support for GlobalCCU experts.
It is a process which is both rewarding and enriching
- that is recognised by a certificate and a digital logo once the project is successfully completed on time, acknowledging your and allowing you to communicate it to your stakeholders.
It is a holistic human and digital approach
- that is completed on-line facilitated and followed by a professional coach who will guide you remotely during the project.
The first theme proposed in 2020 is:
The purpose is to :
- Increase your awareness of the importance of a Corporate University brand, that is more than a logo, a motto or a graphic chart.
- Diagnose your Corporate University brand, both in its visible and invisible components, its strategic positioning and its equity.
- Start an action plan to control your Corporate University branding process in the duration giving you a relevant, reliable and long-lasting brand; a brand which identifies, brings together, brings value to your organisation and reassures your stakeholders.
- Be rewarded with a GlobalCCU Corporate University Brand Excellence CERTIFICATION delivered at the end of the journey if it is successful (see the conditions below).
- Be better prepared to submit for the next GlobalCCU Awards.
Thanks to a holistic human and digital approach, you will be guided remotely by a GlobalCCU Coach following the level of journey you choose and work on a private and secured space in the GlobalCCU website to complete the following three modules.
A three-month programme in three modules
It begins with the easiest exercises, namely, to analyse the visible components of the Corporate University Brand, in particular in light of the illustrated benchmarking provided.
Then moving on to analyse the invisible components, which is more complex but essential
Finally, the analysis of the brand's strategic positioning, analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of its Corporate University brand and build an efficient branding action plan.
The modules include, in total, 25 auto diagnosis tools which are questions to answer and proofs of evidence to provide within a private and secured space in the GlobalCCU website.
THREE JOURNEYS available:
NOTE: Discovery Journey candidates are not supported by e-coaching meetings, however, for an additional fee, they can be organised.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ultimate Journey: 8 250 € (VAT excl.)
- Mastery Journey: 5 200 € (VAT excl.)
- Discovery Journey: 2 900 € (VAT excl.)
- Additional e-coaching meeting: 1 250 € (VAT excl.) per unit
The eligibility criteria with which your Corporate University must comply are as follows:
- To be a distinct Unit within the Organisation, with own identity, staff, budget and to be situated at the Corporate level.
- To serve the business strategies, the culture, the identity and the brand of the Organisation.
- To not provide services to external non-clients of the Organisation for money or no more than 30% of its activities.
As applicant Organisation you have to:
- Verify you are eligible.
- Fill-in and sign the Order Form, selecting your journey and agreeing with our general terms and conditions. The leader of the assessment project who completes and signs the Order Form will be the person liable to Univencis / GlobalCCU.
- Once you are declared eligible, you will receive an invoice with payment details
- Complete the payment. Applications without payment will not be processed.
- Once the payment is received, you will receive your login and password to connect to your private space and your journey begins!
- To accept our general conditions, especially the intellectual property of the documents, and the non-transfer in part or wholly of them to third parties, internally or externally.
- To be eligible to this service that is not available to learning providers and consultants.
- To ensure that properly qualified, briefed and authorised personnel will be available to access the GlobalCCU private and secured space on the GlobalCCU website during the allocated three-month period.
- To accept to use the personal and secure space of work through a login and password sent to the person signing the order form, who will be responsible for respecting the general conditions.
- To commit to make this assessment journey strictly available for internal use only by authorised users who accept our conditions not to reproduce, distribute or transmit in part or wholly the content of the three modules and Master Document, in any form or by any means, inside or outside the organisation and particularly on the Internet.
- To set-up a small internal Project team to prepare the replies to the questions, and the proofs of evidence required by the Assessment Body: pictures, documents, videos.
- To keep within the three-month time constraint, for the organisation of the e-coaching meetings with the GlobalCCU Coach (for Ultimate and Mastery Journeys) and the completion of the written Master Document.
- To accept the assessment process, and the decisions of SAS Univencis with respect to the assessment done by the Assessment Body.
Terms and means of payment
- By wire bank transfer or by PayPal (5% commission to add) to our bank account in France. Applications without payment will not be processed.
- Bank charges and change costs must be made at the sender’s expense.
- VAT information: 20% VAT applicable for the Companies based in France
No purchase fees will be refunded, except for reasons of force majeure.
The Assessment Body
The Corporate University Brand ASSESSMENT is placed under the responsibility of Annick Renaud-Coulon, worldwide renowned expert on Corporate Universities, President of Univencis, founder of GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities. She is in charge of accrediting the Body of Coaches and issuing the certificates and digital logos.
The GlobalCCU Coaches are former Corporate University Directors/Executives, recruited for their high-level professional experience and personal skill, accredited by our Assessment Body on their understanding of the GlobalCCU common frame of reference and specifications to be used worldwide. They have signed an agreement to consciously respect the GlobalCCU Code of Conduct and are available to fully support you throughout the Assessment journey.
Code of Conduct: the GlobalCCU assessment requires Coaches to conscientiously respect confidentiality, secrecy, impartiality, loyalty, respect of people and clients.
We promise to protect your information and not sell it to any supplier.