GlobalCCU is a registered trademark of Annick Renaud-Coulon.
The GlobalCCU activities, including this website, are now operated by:
SAS Univencis, 27, avenue de l’Opéra - 75001 - Paris - France
author rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
This website and its contents are protected by copyright, author
rights and/or other intellectual property rights which are
the property of Univencis or third parties. Reproduction
and use of the materials (or any information incorporated thereto
such as but not limited to articles, graphical images, pictures,
diagrams, video materials, etc.) published on this website
are hereby authorized provided that :
(a) reproduction and use are solely for informational and non
commercial use within your organization in support of your better
knowledge of Univencis; and
(b) any reproduction
retains all original notices including proprietary or copyright notices ; and
materials are not modified, in whole or in part, in any way whatsoever.
other use of the materials and of any information incorporated thereto is hereby
In addition, be informed that some names are protected by trademarks
which are the property of Univencis or other third
parties whether a specific mention in that respect is made or not.
Univencis makes no representations or warranties as to the
accuracy or completeness of any materials and information incorporated
thereto and contained on this website.
Univencis makes no representations
or warranties that access to this website will be uninterrupted,
that this website will be secure and free of virus or other harmful
The use of the materials (or any information incorporated
thereto), in whole or in part, contained in this website is your
sole responsibility. Univencis disclaims any liability for any
damages whatsoever including without limitation direct, indirect,
incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from access
to the website and use of the materials provided therein.
website may contain links to third party sites. The links are
provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any
link does not imply neither an endorsement by Univencis of the
linked sites nor any warranty from Univencis on said sites. Access
to said linked sites is at your own risk.
Univencis may change the materials (and the information
incorporated thereto) provided on this website at any time and
Annick Renaud-Coulon, President of SAS Univencis
- Webmaster: Arc'ad+
- Hosting: Kardol
- Photos: DR,
GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, is…
- the aggregator of Corporate Universities on a global scale
- the observatory of the Corporate University Industry
- a factory for strategists
- a rewarding and highlighting organisation
- a membership organisation
Our ambition is to provide:
Join your peers from more than 50 countries today in our complementary global community, the GlobalCCU Platform.
Click here to REGISTER for FREE!
- 2021 GlobalCCU Award winners
- HR Partner, Russia, September 2020
- 10 August 2018
E-learn.magazine (USA) published an in depth interview with Annick Renaud-Coulon. She shares her views on how Corporate Universities can successfully fulfill their role in the digital age. There’s a huge future ahead for corporate education. More >
- In the June/July issue of Elearning! magazine, Annick Renaud-Coulon cites her expert opinion on the challenges affecting globalized Corporate Universities and on the impact of nationalist trends that cannot undermine them. More >
Great article in CLO Magazine about the Future of Corporate Universities in the Digital Disruption Age, by Annick Renaud-Coulon. More >
We happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2021 GlobalCCU e-Forum was a virtual event, due to the pandemic crisis, bringing together Award winners, VIPs, Partners and learning experts from 21 countries around the world. Russian Railways won the 2021 GlobalCCU Best overall Gold Award and 16 other impressive Corporate Universities were rewarded.
- 12 May 2020: Benchmarking webinar on Corporate Universities and social distancing, Challenges, Strategies and Takeaways! with Juliano Marcilio, HR Director of Bradesco, Brasil and Annick Renaud-Coulon
- 21 April 2020: Corporate University brand assessment and development webinar presented by Annick Renaud-Coulon
« Thanks for hosting a wonderful session on branding. This session gave us a chance to see how other corporate universities have approached it. It was very interesting to see branding examples around the world. »
« Great session! We got good insights for Corporate University branding aspects. »
« A benchmarking for branding, learning from what others are doing and elements of branding well explained. »
« We were heavily internally focused. This webinar opened up our minds. Thank u. »
« I've got useful tips and insight as well. »
« Lot of insights to brand our corporate university. Thanks a lot. »
- DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner 2013, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 2013 GlobalCCU Awards ceremony held at the Microsoft HQ in Paris, highlighted winners from outstanding Corporate Universities from five continents.
GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Hugo Pena Brandão, Executive Manager of Banco do Brasil Corporate University (UniBB) welcomed Annick Renaud-Coulon in Brasilia on 17 and 18 March 2016 for filming video lessons for the UniBB Portal.