Corporate University Strategic positioning
To be a true and efficient Corporate University, the learning and development structure must be able to play a political role (in the power and influence sense of the term) inside and outside the Organisation, and also play a true major strategic role. Failing this, it would be a training centre and not a Corporate University.
This interactive in-house Masterclass is an expertise sharing journey that equips newcomers in the Corporate University industry or seasoned executives, to define redesign or challenge the strategic positioning of their Corporate University with:
- the essential strategic skills thinking in this matter,
- and the GlobalCCU basis of reference, recognised internationally, necessary for its efficiency, its marketing and communication, as well as its durability.
The pandemic crisis has shown that the world of Corporate Universities has been affected in its essence, forced to transform their educational offer from face-to-face to virtual in record time, which many have managed to do successfully. Now is the time for Corporate Universities to question their purpose, and of course, their promise to their stakeholders and client system.
In only seven hours you will have:
- Been reminded of the definition of a Corporate University versus Training Centre
- Identified what the strategic positioning of a Corporate University is and why it is important to define and communicate it
- Discovered the construction of the strategic positioning of a Corporate University that constitutes a system driving delivery and assessment of the creation of value of the Corporate University,
- Identified what are the components of the strategic positioning of a Corporate University.
- Learnt how to write the strategic positioning of a Corporate University with a toolkit of tried and tested methods
- Identified how to design an end-to-end strategic plan to define (or redesign) the strategic positioning of a Corporate University and turn your ideas into action by engaging your Client System with your vision.
- Save time and money in the building of your Corporate University Strategic positioning. Thanks to the expert high-level references worldwide, you can begin working immediately, internally and autonomously to define your CU strategic positioning at a less expensive cost of a consulting approach.
- Be prepared for the GlobalCCU CU Compliance Certification by being equipped with the bases of reference aligned with this Compliance Certification criteria, allowing you to prepare for this future step if you wish.
Live on-line programme
Session 1: Introduction, the Corporate University strategic positioning concept (one and a half hours)
Session 2: The construction and components of the Corporate University Strategic positioning (two hours)
Session 3: The stakes of the Corporate University strategic positioning and its key players and influencers (one and a half hours)
Session 4: The strategic positioning action plan and conclusions (two hours)
Please note: The team will not have a personalised strategic positioning described and validated by GlobalCCU at the end of the programme, (this outcome needs several days of consultancy work). However, experts will be pleased to comment on the current strategic positioning or project, if it is required.
Four sessions over a two-week period (maximum). Dates to be defined with the team who will participate, between two to ten people maximum.
A GlobalCCU certificate of participation will be awarded to the Masterclass participants.
7 000 € VAT excl. Applications without payment will not be processed. No purchase fees will be refunded. The client is responsible for the organisation and cost of the online meetings.
Corporate University teams.
Michelle Leynaud will be happy to co-ordinate with you to begin this Masterclass, please contact her by email: email@example.com
BPK CorpU (Indonesian State Finance Audit) leadership team recently participated in an in-house Masterclass on Corporate University Strategic Positioning. They identified the stakes in this matter for them and for their key players and influencers. They discovered the construction and the core components of the strategic positioning, that is the keel of the boat, the system driving delivery and assessment of the Corporate University’s creation of value.
This expertise sharing journey provided them the basis of reference of the GlobalCCU CU Certification and the GlobalCCU Awards. Important information for those in the process of creating their Corporate University and those considering entering the 2023 Awards or planning to enter the Certification!
GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, is…
- the aggregator of Corporate Universities on a global scale
- the observatory of the Corporate University Industry
- a factory for strategists
- a rewarding and highlighting organisation
- a membership organisation
Our ambition is to provide:
Join your peers from more than 50 countries today in our complementary global community, the GlobalCCU Platform.
Click here to REGISTER for FREE!
- 2021 GlobalCCU Award winners
- HR Partner, Russia, September 2020
- 10 August 2018
E-learn.magazine (USA) published an in depth interview with Annick Renaud-Coulon. She shares her views on how Corporate Universities can successfully fulfill their role in the digital age. There’s a huge future ahead for corporate education. More >
- In the June/July issue of Elearning! magazine, Annick Renaud-Coulon cites her expert opinion on the challenges affecting globalized Corporate Universities and on the impact of nationalist trends that cannot undermine them. More >
Great article in CLO Magazine about the Future of Corporate Universities in the Digital Disruption Age, by Annick Renaud-Coulon. More >
We happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2021 GlobalCCU e-Forum was a virtual event, due to the pandemic crisis, bringing together Award winners, VIPs, Partners and learning experts from 21 countries around the world. Russian Railways won the 2021 GlobalCCU Best overall Gold Award and 16 other impressive Corporate Universities were rewarded.
- 12 May 2020: Benchmarking webinar on Corporate Universities and social distancing, Challenges, Strategies and Takeaways! with Juliano Marcilio, HR Director of Bradesco, Brasil and Annick Renaud-Coulon
- 21 April 2020: Corporate University brand assessment and development webinar presented by Annick Renaud-Coulon
« Thanks for hosting a wonderful session on branding. This session gave us a chance to see how other corporate universities have approached it. It was very interesting to see branding examples around the world. »
« Great session! We got good insights for Corporate University branding aspects. »
« A benchmarking for branding, learning from what others are doing and elements of branding well explained. »
« We were heavily internally focused. This webinar opened up our minds. Thank u. »
« I've got useful tips and insight as well. »
« Lot of insights to brand our corporate university. Thanks a lot. »
- DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner 2013, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 2013 GlobalCCU Awards ceremony held at the Microsoft HQ in Paris, highlighted winners from outstanding Corporate Universities from five continents.
GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Hugo Pena Brandão, Executive Manager of Banco do Brasil Corporate University (UniBB) welcomed Annick Renaud-Coulon in Brasilia on 17 and 18 March 2016 for filming video lessons for the UniBB Portal.