Corporate University Strategic positioning
Corporate University Strategic positioning To be a true and efficient Corporate University, the learning and development structure must be able to play a political role (in the power and influence sense of the term) inside and outside the Organisation, and also play a true major strategic role. Failing this, it would be a training centre and not a Corporate University.
This interactive in-house Masterclass, live on-line, equips newcomers in the Corporate University industry or seasoned executives, to define, redesign or reinvent the strategic positioning of their Corporate University with the essential strategic skills and the basis of reference necessary for its marketing, its efficiency and its sustainability. This work is particularly critical in times of COVID 19 virus and home office.
In only seven hours you will have:
- Identified what are the components of the strategic positioning of a Corporate University.
- Learnt how to align this strategic positioning with the challenges and business strategies of your Company / Organisation.
- Learnt how to write the strategic positioning of a Corporate University with a toolkit of tried and tested methods
- Identified how to validate the strategic positioning project with the governance authorities and assure its understanding by your stakeholders.
- Identified how to design an end-to-end strategic plan to define (or redesign) the strategic positioning of a Corporate University and turn your ideas into action by engaging your Client System with your vision. Benefits
- Save time and money in the building of your Corporate University Strategic positioning. Thanks to the expert tools and high-level references, you can begin working immediately, internally and autonomously to define your CU strategic positioning at a less expensive cost of a consulting approach.
- Be prepared for the GlobalCCU CU Compliance Certification by being equipped with the bases of reference aligned with this Compliance Certification criteria, allowing you to prepare for this future step if you wish.
Session 1: Introduction, the Corporate University strategic positioning concept, business strategies review and diagnosis of the learning offer (one and a half hours)
Session 2: The components of the Corporate University Strategic positioning, from the name to the guiding principles (two hours)
Session 3: The Corporate University stakeholders, Client System and governance (two hours)
Session 4: The strategic positioning action plan and conclusions (one and a half hours)
Please note: The team will not have a personalised strategic positioning described and validated by GlobalCCU at the end of the programme, (this outcome needs several days of consultancy work). Moreover, the Masterclass does not provide customised benchmarking focused on specific sectors or the needs of the Company.
Four sessions over a two-week period. Dates to be defined with the team who will participate, between two to ten people maximum.
5 000 € VAT excl. Applications without payment will not be processed. No purchase fees will be refunded. The client is responsible for the organisation and cost of the online meetings.
Corporate University teams.
Michelle Leynaud will be happy to co-ordinate with you to begin this Masterclass, please contact her by email: firstname.lastname@example.org