The GlobalCCU Platform
GlobalCCU Platform overview
The GloblalCCU Platform is a unique global online private social network entirely dedicated to Corporate University Professionals for helping them to optimise their performance.
Over five continents, multinational Companies from Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong S.A.R. China, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, USA, Venezuela and Vietnam have already joined!
Join the complimentary GlobalCCU Platform and you can connect with your peers around the world from five continents, creating an international network at the touch of button, sharing resources, discussing and asking relevant and essential questions to your educational structure.
The GlobalCCU Platform enables you to:
- be connected with your real peers wherever they are on the planet, to learn from their experiences and to discuss your ‘burning issues’ through unique contact with them;
- to obtain and provide mutual support in a private and exclusive professional network, without consultants;
- to share relevant information, community-generated web content and through information about what’s happening in the Corporate University sector;
- to access the 20 years of experience and recognized global expertise in the Corporate University field of the GlobalCCU team!
We ensure that the guidelines of the governance are respected giving you the security and freedom you need to work efficiently on the GlobalCCU Platform!
The GlobalCCU Platform membership excludes learning providers and consultants, in order to avoid any commercial pressure on its members.
In the GlobalCCU Platform you will find
- A directory of your peers with their biography, photo, name and activity sector of their company, their address, city, country, email address and telephone number
- A meeting point for exchanging with all members where you can post news, documents, videos, etc.
- The possibility to communicate privately with one or several members
- Specific groups on different topics that you will can join
- Announcements of the documents posted in the e-Campus
- Relevant industry news
- Advance notification of GlobalCCU hosted events
- Information about the GlobalCCU Community and services.
All Members commit to respect the following Guiding Principles:
- 1 - Co-researching and co-creating and sharing knowledge
- 2 - Exchanging experiences
- 3 - Respect to cultural diversity, uniqueness and differences
- 4 - Business ethics (mutual respect, confidentiality, loyalty and generosity)
- 5 - Ownership and Control of Information
- Members own their content, and therefore are solely responsible for any communication they make and for any consequences resulting from it.
- 6 - Respect of Intellectual Property Rights
- Members commit to respect the intellectual property of all the authors and will not do any business with the documents provided in the GlobalCCU Platform.
- Members retain all rights for any content they post or communicate on or through the GlobalCCU Platform, and they are responsible for protecting those rights, as deemed appropriate.
- 7 - Confidentiality of property
- Rights of access to the GlobalCCU Platform are personal. Login and password cannot be used by another person. Members commit to not download or upload any documents, video links, etc. to forward them to non-members of the GlobalCCU Community.
Be part of this valuable free resource and request for joining the GlobalCCU Platform today by completing the registration form!