Corporate University CU Certification
GlobalCCU CU Certification is the way
to excellence for Corporate Universities.
It is the highest global recognition of the existence, the reliability, and
the level of maturity, of performance and excellence of a Corporate University,
delivered at the end of a deep and gradual assessment process by renowned experts.
It is learning and improving journey for your team
and your governance authorities.
Channel your strengths,
assess how your Corporate University:
- is a powerful and influential strategic partner for your internal and external stakeholders,
- is efficient and performant for your customer system,
- is modern and attractive for its beneficiaries
- is agile and durable for your governance authorities
Make it evident that your CORPORATE UNIVERSITY creates value for People, Business and Society in an increasingly complex world and moving ecosystems.
The GlobalCCU Certification is a unique and renown journey
based on the GlobalCCU basis of reference recognised internationally, which assesses the maturity, performance and excellence of your Corporate University and allows you to pave the way forward.
How does it work?
The 3 three certifications are interlinked and are taken in ascending order:
COMPLIANCE level presents
What your learning structure has and does to be considered a true Corporate University.
PERFORMANCE level presents
How it challenges and implements the business strategies and unites around the corporate culture and brand.
EXCELLENCE level presents
What your Corporate University does and how within Social and Environmental Corporate Responsibility.
What are the benefits for your organisation?
Be recognised as owner of a true Corporate University; Assess the level of maturity of yours Corporate University; Align the branding of your Corporate University with the Corporate Brand and Employer Brand; Promote an image of modernity, efficiency and responsibility; Make right decisions about your Corporate University basis to sustain it for long term; Reinforce the feeling of belonging of employees and their trust in the future; Give the Corporate University staff Members confidence in their job skills and a major recognition at the global scale, and mobilize them on the critical changes and transformations to be done.
Provide evidence of the performance and influence of your Corporate University; Demonstrate your Corporate University impacts its leadership, its culture, its business, its competitiveness and supports its change and transformation; Develop its collective intelligence and innovation; Forge closer ties with its employees, clients, suppliers, and other business external stakeholders and maintain an appropriate balance of its ecosystem.
Provide evidence of the commitment of your Corporate University in Corporate Responsibility towards your employees and external stakeholders; Gain the recognition and trust of your employees and reinforce their sense of community and interdependence; Present a determinant and influential argument to your external stakeholders, particularly the ethical stock market indexes, non-financial rating Agencies, Governmental Organisations and NGOs, that it is a true responsible Organisation.
What makes the GlobalCCU CU CERTIFICATION a must have?
- The worldwide reputation of GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities launched in 2005.
- The deep knowledge and experience based on the observation of the phenomenon at a global scale.
- The professionalism and seriousness of the process in the hands of real experts in Corporate Universities experienced in different activity sectors, in different regions of the world, and applying the same framework.
- The limited financial investment required to enter the certification.
Auditors accredited by GlobalCCU
The GlobalCCU Certification is operated by a high-level pool of Auditors accredited by GlobalCCU and led by Annick Renaud-Coulon, Chairman of GlobalCCU. All auditors have signed a code of conduct requiring them to conscientiously respect confidentiality, secrecy, impartiality, loyalty, respect of people and clients.
How to proceed?
Firstly, apply for the GlobalCCU COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATION
The eligibility criteria with which your Corporate University must comply, are as follows:
- To be a distinct Unit within the Organisation, with own identity, staff, budget and to be situated at the Corporate level.
- To serve the business strategies, the culture, the identity and the brand of the Organisation.
- To have the drive to improve the overall performance of the Corporate University given the outputs of the journey.
- To not provide services to external non-clients of the Organisation for money or no more than 30% of its activities.
The applicant Organisation has to:
- When we receive the form, we will send you an agreement and an invoice for the eligibility stage.
- Once the signed agreement and payment are received, your journey towards excellence begins!
The next step is we will send an eligibility questionnaire for you to complete.
Compliance certification is a 6-step process with a deep assessment
Terms and Conditions
Eligibility: 3 000 € (1 500 € for the GlobalCCU Awards winners of the two previous contests).
All information on the total budget is available on demand.
The Company Candidates will accept the certification process, the results of this process and the decisions of GlobalCCU with respect to the certification.
No refund can be made, and no cause of refund can be invoked.
For more information
To learn more about the offer or to discuss in more detail about the GlobalCCU CU CERTIFICATION,
please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, is…
- the aggregator of Corporate Universities on a global scale
- the observatory of the Corporate University Industry
- a factory for strategists
- a rewarding and highlighting organisation
- a membership organisation
Our ambition is to provide:
Join your peers from more than 50 countries today in our complementary global community, the GlobalCCU Platform.
Click here to REGISTER for FREE!
- 2021 GlobalCCU Award winners
- HR Partner, Russia, September 2020
- 10 August 2018
E-learn.magazine (USA) published an in depth interview with Annick Renaud-Coulon. She shares her views on how Corporate Universities can successfully fulfill their role in the digital age. There’s a huge future ahead for corporate education. More >
- In the June/July issue of Elearning! magazine, Annick Renaud-Coulon cites her expert opinion on the challenges affecting globalized Corporate Universities and on the impact of nationalist trends that cannot undermine them. More >
Great article in CLO Magazine about the Future of Corporate Universities in the Digital Disruption Age, by Annick Renaud-Coulon. More >
We happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc, feel free to email us at email@example.com
- 2021 GlobalCCU e-Forum was a virtual event, due to the pandemic crisis, bringing together Award winners, VIPs, Partners and learning experts from 21 countries around the world. Russian Railways won the 2021 GlobalCCU Best overall Gold Award and 16 other impressive Corporate Universities were rewarded.
- 12 May 2020: Benchmarking webinar on Corporate Universities and social distancing, Challenges, Strategies and Takeaways! with Juliano Marcilio, HR Director of Bradesco, Brasil and Annick Renaud-Coulon
- 21 April 2020: Corporate University brand assessment and development webinar presented by Annick Renaud-Coulon
« Thanks for hosting a wonderful session on branding. This session gave us a chance to see how other corporate universities have approached it. It was very interesting to see branding examples around the world. »
« Great session! We got good insights for Corporate University branding aspects. »
« A benchmarking for branding, learning from what others are doing and elements of branding well explained. »
« We were heavily internally focused. This webinar opened up our minds. Thank u. »
« I've got useful tips and insight as well. »
« Lot of insights to brand our corporate university. Thanks a lot. »
- DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner 2013, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 2013 GlobalCCU Awards ceremony held at the Microsoft HQ in Paris, highlighted winners from outstanding Corporate Universities from five continents.
GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Hugo Pena Brandão, Executive Manager of Banco do Brasil Corporate University (UniBB) welcomed Annick Renaud-Coulon in Brasilia on 17 and 18 March 2016 for filming video lessons for the UniBB Portal.