The following are eligible to participate in the GlobalCCU services: Corporate University and Corporate Academy Executives, Chief Learning Officers, HR Directors, Learning & Development Directors, Executive Committee Members, project managers leading the creation of a Corporate University or Academy.
Only people working in an Organisation that does not provide commercial services to Corporate Universities can join our network.
Individuals, Academics, students and consultants cannot join.
Partners who are learning or other services vendors are welcome to some services like GlobalCCU Forums.
Code of conduct
The GlobalCCU beneficiaries commit to respect the GlobalCCU principles and guidelines:
- To commit to not reproduce, distribute or transmit in part or wholly the content shared inside the GlobalCCU activities to non-members and third parties, in any form or by any means, inside or outside the organisation and particularly on the Internet.
- To commit to respect the intellectual property of the supports, and the non-transfer in part or wholly of them to third parties, internally or externally.
- To specify in the documents shared if they are communicable to the members or not. GlobalCCU will not be accountable of the members’ copyright.
- To respect of people and cultures.
I need / I can help approach
- Beneficiaries are committed:
- to actively participate in the GlobalCCU activities,
- to provide an unmissable workspace and an indispensable source of exchange, to solve true issues or to seize opportunities of development of their Learning & Development structure
- to benefit from each other’s expertise to find effective solutions to their CU issues and gain time and money, thanks to the strategic and pragmatic support of their peers and experts.