Congratulations to our 17 outstanding 2021 GlobalCCU Award winners from all around the world that were announced virtually during the 2021 GlobalCCU e-Forum on 5 May!
Best Overall Corporate University
- Gold Award: Russian Railways (Russia)
- Silver Award: Caixa Econômica Federal (Brazil)
- Bronze Award: Atos (France)
Best Corporate University - Business impact & Agility in uncertainty
- Gold Award: Rosatom Corporate Academy (Russia)
- Silver Award: Alstom (France)
- Bronze Award: TVS Motor (India)
Best Corporate University - Culture & Technologies
- Gold Award (ex aequo): Aptar (USA) and Banco do Brasil (Brazil)
- Silver Award: Tata Group (India)
- Bronze Award: Aselsan (Turkey)
Best Corporate University - Corporate Responsibility & Soft Power
- Gold Award: PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (Indonesia)
- Silver Award: EY (Latin America South)
- Bronze Award: Carrefour (France)
Best Corporate University - Branding & Durability
- Gold Award: Pt Bank Negara (Persero) Tbk (Indonesia)
- Silver Award: DAU (USA)
- Bronze Award: Rosatom Tech (Russia)
Special prize for Environment & Society Governance presented to Ziraat Bankasi (Turkey)
Take your Corporate University towards excellence with our Certification programme’s new blended option of an ONLINE Kick-Off meeting and a face to face On-Site Review
Enter the GlobalCCU CU Certification
The way to excellence for Corporate Universities!
Branding your Corporate University with us!
Benefit from our amazing benchmarking on Corporate University brands from across the world! Assess and develop your Corporate university brand and be CERTIFIED or recognised by GlobalCCU!
Russian Railways Corporate University has been certified with GlobalCCU CU Certification Compliance
We are thrilled to announce that the Corporate University of Russian Railways in Russia, has been successfully certified with GlobalCCU CU Certification Compliance level. Big congratulations to Roman Baskin, Director of Russian Railways Corporate University, and the Project team for having done a great job, extremely serious and very professional over the past four months to prepare for the in-depth on-site assessment! It is an impressive achievement for all those involved in this accomplishment, well done!
By his presence at the announcement of the outcomes of the journey, Mr Dmitriy Shakhanov, Deputy Managing Director of the Executive Board of Russian Railways (more than 750000 employees), gave a living demonstration of the good governance of the Corporate University and shown how important it is to the Company.
"Going through the certification became a real touchstone for the corporate education system of Russian Railways. The serious diligent work carried out during five months allowed the GlobalCCU experts to confirm that human capital development in Russian Railways complies with the highest requirements recognized at the global level. The Corporate University of Russian Railways gained valuable experience of self-evaluation analyzing its activities according to different criteria and their alignment with the internationally acknowledged principles and standards of corporate education. Certification process afford our team to clearly define the strategic challenges and ways of further development.
All this provides the great opportunities for the Corporate University of Russian Railways and its clients. The use of best practices of corporate universities around the world – members of Global CCU – will help us to make our programmes more effective, interesting and beneficial. Moreover, certification will create a good impact on enhancing the cooperation with Russian Railways foreign partners including the joint delivery of learning projects."
Corporate Universities in the world
Corporate University is the generic name given to educational structures based in private and public, commercial and non-commercial Organisations to:
- challenge and implement —through education— the Organisation's strategies in human, economic, financial, technological, communication, social, environmental and digitization terms
- embody the identity, culture and brand of the Organisation for all its stakeholders
It is a space for applied education and applied strategies, where priority is given to teams, so that they can understand their company's characteristics, challenges, issues and take new paths that leave the beaten track and become true political instruments.
It’s a space for learning, thinking, sharing, creating, doing, mobilizing the collective intelligence; a structure of communication, debate and mediation; a space of applied education and applied strategies for serving the development the performance of People, Business and Society.
Airbus Leadership University (France)
Caixa University (Brazil)
DTEK Academy (Ukraine)
FCA Latam (Brazil)
TVS IQL (India)
Santander Academy (Brazil)
Rosatom Academy (Russia)
Hamburger University McDonald's (Brazil)
Gyanodaya- Aditya BIrla (India)
Unibrad Bradesco (Brazil)
Deniz Academy, DenizBank (Turkey)
Learning Development Academy, Larsen and Toubro (India)
Mediolanum Corporate University (Italy)
Sberbank Corporate University (Russia)
Telkom Corporate University (Indonesia)
Farmers Insurance University (USA)
UniBB, Banco do Brasil (Brazil)
Tenaris University, (Argentina)
UniBrad, Banco Bradesco (Brazil)
GlobalCCU, the Global Council of Corporate Universities, is…
- the aggregator of Corporate Universities on a global scale
- the observatory of the Corporate University Industry
- a factory for strategists
- a rewarding and highlighting organisation
- a membership organisation
Our ambition is to provide:
Join your peers from more than 50 countries today in our complementary global community, the GlobalCCU Platform.
Click here to REGISTER for FREE!
- 2021 GlobalCCU Award winners
- HR Partner, Russia, September 2020
- 10 August 2018
E-learn.magazine (USA) published an in depth interview with Annick Renaud-Coulon. She shares her views on how Corporate Universities can successfully fulfill their role in the digital age. There’s a huge future ahead for corporate education. More >
- In the June/July issue of Elearning! magazine, Annick Renaud-Coulon cites her expert opinion on the challenges affecting globalized Corporate Universities and on the impact of nationalist trends that cannot undermine them. More >
Great article in CLO Magazine about the Future of Corporate Universities in the Digital Disruption Age, by Annick Renaud-Coulon. More >
We happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2021 GlobalCCU e-Forum was a virtual event, due to the pandemic crisis, bringing together Award winners, VIPs, Partners and learning experts from 21 countries around the world. Russian Railways won the 2021 GlobalCCU Best overall Gold Award and 16 other impressive Corporate Universities were rewarded.
- 12 May 2020: Benchmarking webinar on Corporate Universities and social distancing, Challenges, Strategies and Takeaways! with Juliano Marcilio, HR Director of Bradesco, Brasil and Annick Renaud-Coulon
- 21 April 2020: Corporate University brand assessment and development webinar presented by Annick Renaud-Coulon
« Thanks for hosting a wonderful session on branding. This session gave us a chance to see how other corporate universities have approached it. It was very interesting to see branding examples around the world. »
« Great session! We got good insights for Corporate University branding aspects. »
« A benchmarking for branding, learning from what others are doing and elements of branding well explained. »
« We were heavily internally focused. This webinar opened up our minds. Thank u. »
« I've got useful tips and insight as well. »
« Lot of insights to brand our corporate university. Thanks a lot. »
- DAU, Defense Acquisition University, the best overall Corporate University Gold Winner 2013, organized a ceremony in front of the entire university for presenting the GlobalCCU Award.The trophy has been displayed in the Pentagon to all the senior leadership.
- 2013 GlobalCCU Awards ceremony held at the Microsoft HQ in Paris, highlighted winners from outstanding Corporate Universities from five continents.
GlobalCCU Forum at Campus Veolia and
at the Sorbonne MORE >
Hugo Pena Brandão, Executive Manager of Banco do Brasil Corporate University (UniBB) welcomed Annick Renaud-Coulon in Brasilia on 17 and 18 March 2016 for filming video lessons for the UniBB Portal.