Session on virtual facilitation
On 15 September
As communication and learning technologies have disrupted the Learning & Development sector, Corporate University practitioners need to be able offer their services remotely more and more, and of course, efficiently!
We are very pleased to organise a complimentary session on virtual facilitation for our members and people close to GlobalCCU in collaboration with the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) who partnered the GlobalCCU Forum in Bangalore in May.
This experience would be helpful for the members of the 2023-2024 GlobalCCU Membership Community that will begin at the end of September. Promises are
- Tips & tricks to facilitate digital collaboration
- Build buy-in, connection & community remotely
- Peer learning from virtual facilitation stories
On the occasion of #facilitationweek, this GlobalCCU event is an excellent opportunity find fresh ideas on virtual facilitation and talk about with the latest tools and methods in an interactive and participatory manner.
The session, peppered with collaborative moments, will cover:
• Welcome by Annick Renaud-Coulon, and Shalaka Gundi & Jeffer London of the IAF
• Facilitation, what are we talking about?
• State of Facilitation, what is happening in the virtual space?
• Story exchange, to hear peer’s experience with remote learning
• Resource festival, posting the latest guides to virtual facilitation
• Practice session. Getting groups to focus on a challenge.
• Debriefing. Debriefs are SO important, and better virtually
• Improving your next virtual facilitation. How to apply these insights
• Application & Appreciation. Wrap-up and conclusion
- Annick Renaud-Coulon, founder and chairwoman of GlobalCCU will offer the opening words and will talk about the GlobalCCU collaboration with the International Association of Facilitators (IAF), most recently in India. Based in Paris, France.
- Jeffer London, host of the IAF’s Facilitation Impact Awards, currently facilitating leadership development at Spotify and Pernod Ricard, previously at the Center for Creative Leadership and involved in the set-up of Deloitte University. Based in Brussels, Belgium.
- Shalaka Gundi, Director of Conferences and Global Events at the IAF, HR professional, advocate for diversity and inclusion, active in mobilising United Nations volunteer networks. Based in Pune, India.
Interested? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org