GlobalCCU Membership Community
The GlobalCCU Membership Community is a true worldwide community of members interacting online regularly; a convivial circle of peers who learn from each other whatever their differences and activity sectors; a factory for strategists who envision a bright future for Learning and Development without borders in a complex, multipolar, paradoxical, digitized and changing world; a unique growing ecosystem of knowledge, experience, expertise, research-action, co-creation, innovation, recognition and influence at the global scale!
GlobalCCU team will be pleased to launch the 2023-2024 GlobalCCU Membership Community programme at the opening event on 18 October!
Benchmark and go forward with your peers
Find the right solutions to your challenges and hot topics
Enlarge your strategic thinking
Discover new ways of work and pioneering topics
Make your voice heard!
What makes the GlobalCCU Membership Community a must have ?
Open to Corporate University and L&D practioners from around the world, the purpose of this dynamic annual programme is to support a global community of peers who want to work together to share their experience, who trust, advise, support and challenge each other, to access and produce knowledge and content for concrete solutions and recognition
|EXPERIENCE||– Deep interactions in a close circle of known members which supersedes superficiality or the sole purpose of communication, expressing your needs, questions, doubts and sharing your return on experience with them, in a trusful atmosphere without any competition between members.|
– Learning from the experience of your peers which belong to the Corporate University community, to evaluate, through discussion and debates, the opportunity, or not, to implement their best practices in your own context, to nurture the strategy and the management of your Corporate University, an experience that cannot be bought in the market.
– Humanly speaking, not to be isolated or overwhelmed facing your short and long-term issues or your local and global projects in the uncertain environment where we now work.
|KNOWLEDGE||– Access to new knowledge of your peers worldwide and to the renowned framework of reference of GlobalCCU. |
– Engagement in a corpus of knowledge that will make your voice heard pragmatically and efficiently in the anticipation of the future of Corporate Education and Learning & development activity sector.
|SOLUTIONS||– Grasp of new ideas to launch projects not previously thought of that will improve the performance of your Corporate University.|
– Advice and guidance from your peers and experts to solve your hot topics and main strategic issues thanks to the strategic and pragmatic support of the Community without any exchange of money with them.
– Identification and reinforcement of the strengths of your Corporate University to solve problems facing your Organisation and participation in the recognition of Corporate Universities as a true vital lever for People, Business, Society and the Planet.
|RECOGNITION||– Valorisation of your outstanding best practices and your strategic thinking, of your capacity to help and guide your peers and proof of your creation of value for your governance.|
– Capital management of your team to a new level of development and the opportunity for them to receive a GlobalCCU Membership Community diploma.
– Promotion of your Corporate University brand and your Corporate Brand, to peers participating in the programme and other stakeholders.
How does it work ?
The annual Membership Community includes three activities :
1. Corporate University best practices workshops
CUs learn from CUs
- They are intensive journeys focused on innovative best innovative practice nuggets from the members, selected by the Membership Community Governance team organised around the topics: People, Business, Culture, Corporate University Strategic & Operational efficiency, Society, Technologies, Ecological environment already familiar to the award winners and attendees at the 2023 GlobalCCU Forum.
- The purpose is to learn from the experiences of each other, to nurture the strategy and the management of their Corporate University, to evaluate, through discussion and debates, in a trustful atmosphere, the opportunity, or not, to implement these best practices in their own context.
- Three Corporate University best practice workshop online events will be organised and hosted virtually by a Corporate University volunteer.
- An initial questionnaire will be sent in September 2023 to the Directors of Corporate Universities / L&D structures and Coordinators to request they propose their best practices they wish to share with their peers.
- Three topics will be chosen for the programme and the schedule will be defined by the Membership Community Governance team.
- Each workshop will be prepared and presented by a task force composed of member volunteers from different countries and cultures and coordinated by GlobalCCU.
- The outcomes of their preparation will be shared with all the GlobalCCU Membership members during a four-hour online workshop event.
- Lessons learnt will be shared and communicated with the attendees.
2. I need / I can help working groups for solutions
CUs find solutions with CUs
- They are groups of exchange that consist of listening to the ‘I need’ subjects shared by owners, analysing the context and then listening to the peers who have a strong experience in similar situations. Together with the other members, the group will help to guide the I need owners to the most efficient and pragmatic solution possible and to ways of development. To respond to the I need owners, members with I can help solutions, will share their expertise and practices, completed with the guidance of the other members.
- The purpose is to provide an unmissable workspace and an indispensable source of exchange for the members, beneficiaries and contributors alternatively, to solve true issues or to seize opportunities of development for the benefit of their Company / Organisation. This allows them to gain time and money, thanks to the strategic and pragmatic support of the Community.
- Theee ‘I need / I can help’ working groups for solutions will be organised and hosted virtually by a Corporate University volunteer.
- An initial questionnaire allowing the Directors of Corporate Universities / L&D structures and coordinators to propose their ‘I need / I can help’ subjects will be sent in September 2023 before the opening event.
- The final programme will be defined collectively by the Membership Governance team.
- Preparation of each working group will be assured by a task force composed of the owner(s) of the issue or opportunity to seize and a GlobalCCU facilitator who will define the objectives and the programme, given a standard format provided by GlobalCCU.
- The outcomes of their preparation will be shared with the GlobalCCU Membership members during a four-hour online workshop event.
- All attendees will play a specific role during the working group events to analyse the context, to challenge the key players and to react on their final proposals.
3. Study group on innovation in EdTech
CUs go forward for CUs
- It is is a cluster of Membership Community members who investigate the innovation in EdTech and its impact on the Corporate University profession from different parts of the world.
- The purpose is to shape the future of Corporate Universities in the digital revolution; to explore innovation in EdTech and their consequences for Corporate Universities and L&D structures, what is at stake for them based on the GlobalCCU basis of reference, the advantages and limits of the digital era across different cultures, geographical locations and activity sectors; identify the best conditions of their creation of value for People, Business, Society and the Planet in this context.
- The team will decide on the schedule, agenda and roles needed to reach the objective of the study group, as well as identify potential sources of information and expertise needed from inside the Community.
- It will be possible to create regional sub-groups to bring together analyses and trends in practices of Corporate Universities according to their culture(s).
- The activity will be around qualifying and reviewing literature and practice on digital learning, innovation and research and compiling them as a conceptual framework.
- The study group will be run as a light project with regular team meetings for information sharing, brainstorming and documenting.
- The study group’s work will culminate at the end of the annual programme (before the closing event) with the production of a GlobalCCU white paper validated by Annick Renaud-Coulon, shared with all GlobalCCU Community members, and an executive summary for the media.
The Membership Community governance team
To maintain its high level of attractiveness and efficiency, the Membership Community will be run as follows:
- One short meeting per quarter will be organised with the Corporate University / L&D structures Directors.
- One meeting per month will be organised with the coordinators, who will be the main operating interface between the Members of their team and GlobalCCU.
- The GlobalCCU Membership Community will be run full time by a dedicated Manager, Elena Zlobina
- Membership Community facilitators and experts will lead and facilitate the task forces.
- Annick Renaud-Coulon will provide inspiration for the ‘scientific’ work and impetus, will control the outcomes of the groups before sharing and will decide in case of need.
How to proceed ?
- Check your eligibility :
- The GlobalCCU Membership Community is open to people of organisations who commit to respect the GlobalCCU principles and guidelines: intellectual property of GlobalCCU and of its members, confidentiality, secrecy, impartiality, loyalty, respect of people and cultures.
- The following are eligible to become a Community Member: Corporate University and Corporate Academy Executives, Chief Learning Officers, HR Directors, Learning & Development Directors, Executive Committee Members, project managers leading the creation of a Corporate University or Academy.
- Individuals, Academics, students and consultants cannot join, only people working in an Organisation that does not provide commercial services to Corporate Universities can join.
- Fill-in and sign the Registration Form selecting your Membership level, naming your representatives and agreeing with our general terms and conditions.
- Once you are declared eligible, you will receive an invoice with payment details
- Complete the payment. Applications without payment will not be processed.
- Once the payment is received, each registered member will receive a confirmation as well as an invitation for the first web plenary session
Premium Membership: € 12 000 (VAT excl.)
Affiliate Membership: € 10 000 (VAT excl.)
Additional Member: € 7 000 (VAT excl.) per unit
Membership benefits and conditions overview :
|Members||Up to 7||Up to 5||Up to 4|
|Opening event||Up to 7||Up to 5||Up to 4|
|Three Best practice workshops||Up to 7 members|
Priority 1 to host and present a Best Practice Workshop
|Up to 5 members|
Priority 2 to host and present a Best Practice Workshop
|Up to 4 members|
Priority 3 to host and present a Best Practice Workshop
|Three I need / I can help Working groups for solutions||Up to 7 members|
Priority 1 to submit one ‘I need or one I can help’
|Up to 5 members|
Priority 2 to submit one ‘I need or one I can help’
|One Study group||Up to 2 members|
Priority to host study group meetings
Possibility to invite up to 3 guests of their Organisation at the presentation of the outcomes of the Study group, additionally to the 7 members
|Up to 2 members|
Priority to host study group meetings
Possibility to invite up to 2 guests of their Organisation at the presentation of the outcomes of the Study group, additionally to the 5 members
|1 member, and participation of the 4 members at the presentation of the outcomes to the Study group|
|Closing event||Up to 7 members||Up to 5 members||Up to 4 members|
|Fee||€ 12 000||€ 10 000||€ 7 000|
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure that properly qualified, briefed and authorised personnel will be available to access the GlobalCCU Membership Community work and space.
- The program that is presented is exclusive of any other activities. If other activities are requested, involving one or more CUs, an estimate will be made and discussed with the members and fees will be charged separately.
- To commit to make the GlobalCCU Membership Community work strictly available for internal use only by authorised Members who accept our conditions and to keep it confidential.
- To not reproduce, distribute or transmit in part or wholly the content shared inside the Community to non-members and third parties, in any form or by any means, inside or outside the organisation and particularly on the Internet. Each member will specify on their documents if they are communicable to the members or not. GlobalCCU will not be accountable of the members’ copyright.
- To actively participate in the activities when Members are eligible for them. Recordings of meetings will be made for archival purposes, and will not be distributed to other members, for reasons of image control. Each event will take place only once and cannot be repeated.
Common commitment required
- Effective participation of all the members in the activities
- Support an efficient and effective collaborative work and group production
- Provision of relevant and innovative presentations, videos and materials
- Contribution to the excellence of the work and communication within the Community
- Commitment to give feedback when required so as to not block the collective work (principle: if you don’t reply, it is understood you agree)
- Commitment to take care of the communication on the GlobalCCU Membership Community externally in relationship with Michelle Leynaud, Communications manager at GlobalCCU.
- It is the parent organisation that is the owner of the membership and not its representatives in the GlobalCCU Membership Community.
- Memberships are linked to professional email addresses that can be used by their owner only.
- Members are registered intuitu personae and cannot normally be replaced. However, if a member changes role or leaves the member company, they can be replaced for the remaining period of the membership term.
- Memberships are aligned on the annual membership agenda of every year. If the registration is made once the launch of the programme begins, the fees will be calculated on a prorata basis.
- Members accept the terms and conditions which need to be respected and must inform GlobalCCU on job changes or their departure from the company.
Terms and means of payment
Pay your invoice by bank transfer or by Credit Card via our Virtual Electronic Payment terminal. (3% commission to add). Bank charges and change costs must be made at the sender’s expense. VAT information: 20% VAT applicable for the Companies based in France.
All payments must be processed to be invited to the Membership Community activities. No refund can be made, and no cause of refund can be invoked.
For more information, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested by one of these services ?
GlobalCCU CU Certification
Take your Corporate University towards excellence with the GlobalCCU CU Certification.
GlobalCCU Awards & Forums
Inspire your peers & highlight your Corporate University worldwide with the GlobalCCU Awards and through the GlobalCCU Forum.
GlobalCCU Membership Community
Benchmark and go forward with your peers thanks to the GlobalCCU Membership Community.
GlobalCCU Branding Certification
Assess and effectively develop a respected Corporate University brand with the GlobalCCU Branding Certif ication