CUCP, the Corporate University Community Platform, is a unique global online private social network entirely dedicated to Corporate University Professionals for helping them to optimise their performance, and showing their stakeholders that their corporate university or their internal learning structure creates real value!
Multinational Companies from Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic South Africa, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Togo, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA and Venezuela have already joined! Do the same!
Corporate University Professionals, Chief Learning Officers, HR Directors, Directors of Development…
For joining CUCP for FREE, please request your password here.
GlobalCCU Awards 2013
The GlobalCCU Awards 2013 Ceremony
The winners of the GlobalCCU Awards 2013 selected by the Advisory & Judging Committee among candidates from 19 countries over 5 continents are:
Best overall Corporate University
DAU (USA) - Gold Award
GAS NATURAL FENOSA (Spain) - Silver Award
CAIXA ECONOMICA FEDERAL (Brazil) - Bronze Award
Best impact of Corporate University on implementation of business strategies of the organization
YAPI KREDI (Turkey) - Gold Award
ESSAR (India) - Silver Award
ORANGE (France) - Bronze Award
Best Corporate University embodying the identity, the culture and the brand of the organization in its stakeholders
PETRONAS (Malaysia) - Gold Award
BANCA MEDIOLANUM (Italy) - Silver Award
EDP (Portugal) - Bronze Award
Best innovative Corporate University
GAS NATURAL FENOSA (Spain) - Gold Award
NORTH SHORE LIJ HEALTH SYSTEM (USA) - Silver Award
NEXANS (France) - Bronze Award
Distinguished Prize for leveraging Corporate Responsibility through Corporate University
Many thanks and sincere congratulations to all of them!
The CU Certification is the higher recognition of the existence, the trustworthiness, and the level of maturity and performance of a Corporate University.
It encompasses educational structures already names Corporate University, Academy, Institute, Campus and also learning structures or departments which are not named Corporate University.
The methodology, framework and process of the CU Certification have been conceived by Annick Renaud-Coulon, worldwide expert on Corporate Universities. The CU Certification operated by GlobalCCU allows the organizations:
- to certify that their educational structure is a true Corporate University
- to assess its level of maturity
- to reinforce the feeling of belonging of employees and their trust in the future;
- to forge closer ties with their employees, clients, suppliers, and other external stakeholders;
- to strengthen their competitiveness;
- to make right decisions about their Corporate University / Academy / Campus/ Institute;
- to pave the way for sustaining Corporate University in a longer term scale;
- to promote an image of modernity, efficiency and responsibility;
- to align the branding of their Corporate University with their identity, activity sector(s), culture, principle of actions, vision for the future and their Corporate Brand.
A GlobalCCU Chapter is a local group of corporate university executives who get together in face-to-face and online meetings, on a regular basis to benchmark, exchange best practices and learn from one another, create and spread knowledge, innovate and optimise their own added value.
- Quarterly meetings (one day) built around experts’ inputs, testimonials from members on their best practices, exchanges between members
- Online Members meeting document, approximately 50 page comprehensive file specifically prepared for each quarterly meeting.
- 2 Happy Hours (4 hours) scheduled to discuss the hot topics that prevent sleep and to try to find the right solutions!
- Premium service on CUCP, with a private working group by chapter.
For starting a GlobalCCU Chapter, please contact Annick Renaud-Coulon, at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the opportunity and motivation for forming a Chapter in your region or country.